Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally, A Post!

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have "blogged"! Time has been just flying by. I also have a really good excuse! Ever since Austin started to pull up and cruise along things, like my desk--I can't get any work, or blogging done! He pulls the keyboard and mouse down, and while I am putting that back together he is into the desk drawers slamming his fingers in them. He is so fast! I can't keep up with that boy! Oh, and he also knows how to hold down the main on/off button to the whole computer to turn it off. Then, I take a deep breath and pick him up and decide that I am not meant to get bills paid, or emails checked, or blogging done at that very moment. I give in to the little person at my feet smiling up at me like I am the most important person in his world! That is my life right now, and it is passing by too fast for me, seeing as how Austin will be having his 1st birthday on the 26th! I also will make a small little note that I am officially 30 now.
So, below are some pictures from the last month or so to catch everyone up. I do have to say that writing on my blog is kind of like therapy in a sense that you get to sum up what's going on in your life and look back on it and appreciate it even more than normal. I hope everyone is enjoying the sun outside today, and wishing for spring!

1 comment:

Meet the Bucher's said...

I'll have to tell Adam what you said about blogging being therapeutic next time he gives me an eye roll for blogging! It is so true! Hope to see you at Michelle's shower Thursday.