skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fredricksons

RUB-A-DUB-DUB LOOK WHO'S IN THE TUB!

Friday, February 20, 2009

See my TEETH!
















Did I also mention that Austin has popped out almost 8 teeth in 2 & 1/2 months!

Posted by Jen at 4:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jen
I am a stay at home mom with 3 children, Naomi-4yrs., Makena-3yrs., and Austin 1yr. I am married to the most wonderful man on the planet, Chris. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to have what I have in life and then I remember that .."God destined for our glory before time began." 1 Cor 2:7 Whether it be here on earth or with God in heaven, he has it all figured out for us! I try my hardest to live each day and give my worries and struggles to Him, and I am forever grateful for what and who I have in my life.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Finally, A Post!
      • Daily Exercise Time!
      • pj's
      • Big Sis
      • See my TEETH!
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (3)

My Blog List

  • A Thrifty Mom
    Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
    4 days ago
  • Meet The Buchers
    The Return of the Jedi...
    12 years ago
  • Amazing Love
    Stationery card
    13 years ago
  • The Pearson's Six Pack
  • The Lallatin's
 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter