Well, my last baby is getting closer and closer to not being a baby anymore--Chris said it is our last 1st birthday. I never thought of it that way, but it is true. I was a little sad at first thinking of it that way. Then, I started thinking of all the awsome things to come yet! I am so excited for all the memories left to make, I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. School, sports, friends, church, camping, movie nights, summer nights, good times, and bad times. It is so hard to live in the now, but I think in the long run, that is the best way to go. Leave the rest up to God. Here are a couple of pictures of my little "baby boy" that is so dear to my heart and to the hearts of everyone he meets! --He will always be my "baby boy".


His birthday cake that took about 1 day for me to complete-

He is so close to walking, and will be even closer now that Aunt Wendy brought the walker over!
2 comments:
That cake is amazing! Good job Jen!
I agree, the cake is incredible! How did you do it?
Post a Comment