skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fredricksons

RUB-A-DUB-DUB LOOK WHO'S IN THE TUB!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Austin

Posted by Jen at 10:51 PM
Labels: The newest addition to the family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute..Oh baby..














buy wow gold wow power leveling buy wow gold world of warcraft gold cheap wow gold wow gold cheap wow gold wow gold wow cheap gold wow gold wow gold cheap wow money buy gold for wow wow gold eu cheapest wow gold wow gold us cheapest wow gold buy gold wow buy cheap wow gold buy wow gold wow power leveling buy wow gold buy cheap wow gold buy wow gold wow power leveling cheap wow gold world of warcraft gold cheap wow gold wow gold wow cheap gold

November 6, 2008 at 10:11 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jen
I am a stay at home mom with 3 children, Naomi-4yrs., Makena-3yrs., and Austin 1yr. I am married to the most wonderful man on the planet, Chris. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to have what I have in life and then I remember that .."God destined for our glory before time began." 1 Cor 2:7 Whether it be here on earth or with God in heaven, he has it all figured out for us! I try my hardest to live each day and give my worries and struggles to Him, and I am forever grateful for what and who I have in my life.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • Austin
      • Makena
      • Naomi

My Blog List

  • A Thrifty Mom
    Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
    4 days ago
  • Meet The Buchers
    The Return of the Jedi...
    12 years ago
  • Amazing Love
    Stationery card
    13 years ago
  • The Pearson's Six Pack
  • The Lallatin's
 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter